Friday, November 2, 2007

Antnio's friends from NYC

Dear Katia,
From all of us, I wanted to say that we were deeply saddened by the tragic news of Antonio's Death. I had a chance to meet Antonio and he was a great guy. Smiling and smart and full of kindness. I remember we went to eat in an Italian restaurant in Harlem and Antonio thoughts me a very important lesson; don't talk business during food and wait until the right moment.
I spoke about you and your brothers and your family in great kindness and i all ways told my friends and colleagues what Antonio thought me that day in the restaurant.
Antonio I will forever miss you and may God Bless Your Soul.
Stay strong Katia and remember you have good friends and family in this place with us her in New York.
We love you and we are praying for you and your family.
Respectfully,
Joe and Liat Berko, Nesli Erdogan, Jack Koppel, Angel Ramos, Agustin Pena, Steve Shlossberg, Steve Geller, Dimitry Perlstien, Jovana Vitagliano, Dennis Smithna, Itai Nave, Emily Lau, David Shamulian, Sarit German, Tonya Webb and Dan Lerner

No comments: